Tuesday, July 15, 2008

She finally did it!


So before Chase was born, Macey was really into exploring his room! There was one night we couldn't find Macey anywhere, then I had a lightbulb go off and I thought....she's in the crib! And sure enough there she was sound asleep. Well, we thought we were home free since he's 3 months old and she hasn't jumped in again....wrong! At 5:30 am I heard a loud noise followed by Chase screaming, which is very uncharacteristic of him! So I walked into his room to see him with his BIG blue eyes and Macey quickly snuggling up to him and his blankets! I don't really think she'll do it again, Chase screaming may have terrified her enough to keep her out! It was quite a sight!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

I don't think it's going to be long before Chase has a permanent bed buddy! You never know what dogs are thinking. She was probably wanting to be by him and protect him! Love you!

Vanessa said...

Kaitlyn and I were just looking at your blog and she saw the picture of Macey and she said "Oh mom it's Macey, oh Macey I love you!" So tell Macey the everyone misses her too! Love you!

Vanessa and Kaitlyn

Cassi said...

That is soooo funny! I don't think we will have that problem with Max and Harley! Ok, jokes over, come home!

AJ Gorham said...

Way to go Macey!!! What a good big sister...she just loves him!

Angie said...

Our cat used to do this when Tommy was tiny- they both loved it. I'd find the two of them all cuddled together. It always made me a little nervous and I eventually banned the cat from the nursery. I think Tommy missed him. Obviously she just loves him.