Thursday, July 17, 2008

All is right with the world


So for some crazy reason people out here don't think we need air conditioning? I don't understand it, but that is just the way that it is. We have these very attractive window air conditioning units...but they just aren't that wonderful.
Chase hasn't been sleeping well at all since we've been here, I'm talking he would wake up every hour or less! Hello....not working for me! So I finally pulled my head out of the sand and realized he's hot! We have been very creative in finding ways to get cool air back to his room and since then he has been back to sleeping like a little angel that he is! I finally am starting to feel like all is right with the world again!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Sleep makes everything better!

Troy and Mindi said...

Hi Di! So sounds like you are getting all settled in. We need to get together soon!

Sara said...

We miss you guys too! I hope you are surviving with Nate's work schedule. Im glad Chase is sleeping better! He looks so peaceful and sweet! Keep us updated!