Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bad Dreams....

So anyone that knows Nate knows he LOVES his bike! He rides it to work everyday where it sits in one of his attendings offices and waits for Nate! He cleans it everytime he goes on a ride, and after he is done with the ride. He LOVES his bike.

The other night I was up feeding Chase at 2 am and Nate rolls over and says something....I just assumed he was talking in his sleep as he often does. Then he said it again, "I had a bad dream!" My response, "I'm sorry, what was it about?" I was mostly expecting him to just fall back asleep, or if he did respond it would be about Chase! Nope, he responds with a very serious and concerned voice, "Somebody stole my bike!"

After he went to the garage and checked the safety of his bike he was able to go back to sleep!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

That's Hilarious! sounds like something John would do, but about a boat (if he had one;) hehe!

Angie said...

At least we know what really matters to him. :)