Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy 4 month birthday Chase!

I can't believe he's already 4 months old! He is just getting more fun everyday! I could have never imagined the love I have for this little guy. I was holding him today singing "You are my Sunshine", I wasn't really paying attention, then I looked down at him and he had a big grin looking at me with pure love in his eyes. I thought to myself, these are the moments I have waited, hoped, and prayed for, and I can't put it into words how much I am treasuring each one of them. There hasn't been a moment that has gone by that I haven't thought, I can't believe he is here! This is amazing! I am so happy, so lucky, and so blessed to have him! 4 months down, and a lifetime of happiness, love, hugs, and kisses to look forward to!

5 comments:

Sara said...

This is the cutest picture!! He is so darling and growing way to fast!

Vanessa said...

Happy 4 month birthday little buddy!!! We love you and miss you so much! Hugs and kisses from all of us.

Love Aunt Sus;)!!!!!

Angie said...

He looks like his Daddy! It only gets better. I keep waiting for the novelty to wear off but it never does. Parenting is the most fun I have ever had. We're so happy to have him on our family. Miss you.

AJ Gorham said...

Happy 4 month Birthday Baby Brother Chase...Will loves looking at his pictures and his misses him. I am so happy you are having the experience of motherhood...nothing tops it. Hope you are doing well...Tell Nate HI!

Unknown said...

Hey Di-- This is Beth, Farrant, and Mari. Congratulations to Chase on his 4 months. Would you email us your contact information please? Thanks! bethsakaguchi@gmail.com/farrants@gmail.com