Saturday, July 12, 2008

Good bye Utah....hello Vermont!

I never really had time to sit and think about the upcoming move for my little family since Chase decided to make his debut a couple of hours after we found out Nate matched here at Dartmouth. Now that all of our stuff is here, we're all finally here, and my mom has left I have a lot of time to sit and think....! First of all I am really excited to have this chance to live in such a great place. We found a great house that we love, it's in a wonderful neighborhood, and we are meeting a lot of great friends. It is definetly where we are supposed to be right now....but that being said I still miss Utah and everyone that is there that I love! I just want to let you all know how much I love and will miss you. Please remember us out here in Vermont! I have a little slideshow of pictures from before we left, and then some of us here so you all know where we are. Koffords...I didn't have my camera when we all got together at Cassi's--it was already here in Vermont. If you have any pictures from our last get together's I would love to have copies!!! I love you all!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Your blog looks great! I too had a great time and made memories that I won't forget. Thanks for the invite and making me feel so welcome. Just knowing where you are and live is ocnsoling to my heart. I love you guys! mom

Vanessa said...

I can't believe how much he has changed already!! We miss you guys! Looks like you guys are nice and settled in. We love all the pictures keep them comin' except no more that make me cry;) Love you and miss you so much.

Vanessa and fam!

Vanessa said...

I never knew it would be this hard having you so far away! Knowing everyone was just 4 hours away made it a little easier. But now knowing how far away you are I realize how much I miss you!!! Mom kept telling me to show the kids where you are on the globe, I think I waited so long to show them because I didn't want to know! I find myself watching your slide show over and over and over. I do fine until the pictures of you and dad! I guess we just need to look forward to the times we get to see each other. I love you guys and miss you tons! Thank you for all you do for me and my family and for always being such good examples to all of us. Love you! Talk to you soon.

Vanessa