Monday, September 1, 2008

Do you want to go for a little walk?....

So my lovely husband asks me "Di, do you want to go for a hike with the VanBiber's Monday, it's really more of a walk than a hike?" My response was of course "Sure!" So we set off for this "walk/hike" Monday morning with 5 other families in our ward and their children. I was still thinking how bad could it be, they have their 3 year olds here! Well, either I'm a really wimpy 25 year old, or these 3 year olds were unnaturally strong! This ended up being a really tough hike that was literally straight up the mountain the entire time! I feel like an old women tonight as I am stiffening up and unable to move. It still ended up being a lot of fun and a good memory, since I really never plan on doing that hike again!:)

Chase and Daddy at the top of the VERY windy mountain!
Chase tried his backpack for the first time today! He is still a little too small so we stuffed a blanket around him to keep nice and snug! I don't know who loved it more, Chase or Nate?







4 comments:

Peggy said...

Thank You! I love your pictures! You guys look great...especially my little Chaser! Macey too! I'm so glad you're having a good time back there. Just remember...."We Love Utah"!

Angie said...

Yeah, Nate's grasp on reality is a little tenuous when it comes to physical activity. So glad he likes the backpack.

Dena said...

Wow, that packpack is cool. You are all a site for sore eyes. Lovo ya, Dena

Cassi said...

Hey, I am changing my blog to invit only so can I get your e-mail address so I can shoot you over an invite? Thanks! cassiostler@hotmail.com