Thursday, September 11, 2008

When it rains, it pours!

I really shouldn't complain, life is pretty good...but I'm going to anyways. SO, let me just start with saying what a HUGE pain it is to move to a different state. The fun just never ends. For anyone who thought the DMV was bad in Utah, you should really try going to the DMV in Vermont! Or should I say the mobile DMV that comes one day every other week! Then when you can finally go, you have to bring every paper you can imagine to prove that you are the owner of that car, oh and proof that you actually live here and aren't just trying to register your car in Vermont for the fun of it! So that is still a work in progress. One car down, and the other I have gone THREE different times and still have not left with successfully registering my car.



NEXT, why do your cars both have to break and one of your tires literally blow up on the interstate in the same week? I don't know either but that is what has been happening to us. So we have been trying to get both cars fixed and new tires on one and to make that even more of a pain, one of the new tires keeps losing air.



All and all I have spent way too much time in these shady little garages they call "tire stores" and am beginning to think I don't really need a car anymore--they're really not worth the stress!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry!! Stupid cars!

Vanessa said...

Ummm, that sucks! I know what you mean about the "when it rains it pours" I am still waiting for it to stop pouring! Hopefully you've seen the last of it for awhile. Brody just came in and said "oh that's Chase on Macey, he looks kind of like me!" Then he went on to say, "is that Nates doctor uniform?" I said, "Yes" Brody says
"oh, what baby is he taking out?" Gotta love them and the cute things they say. The kids all really miss you guys, they talk about you all the time. They know where Nate and Di live but still don't even know where it is that we live. Anyway I am rambling, I should just call and talk on the phone. Tell Nate hello and give my little buddy hugs and kisses from his aunt Sus! Love you! Things will start looking up for you I know it.

The Cobells said...

Oh man Di, that stinks. We just got one of our cars registerd and now I need to get it inspected, I hope it passes. We need to get together soon. Take care.

Steph and Andrew said...

yet another reason to move back to utah... :) love you guys and miss ya tons!!!

Vanessa said...

Miss you and wish you could have been here too!!!!!! Can't wait until Christmas. Love You!