Tuesday, August 26, 2008

No thanks mom!

Chase has LOVED his cereal bottles. Since he is over 5 months, we decided it was time to try feeding him with a spoon. I thought it wouldn't be too bad, I even used the banana rice cereal which he really likes. Things were looking OK after his first bite! He wasn't exactly sure why I was feeding him like this but he gave it a try! Then the 2nd bite came and his face started to scrunch up and turn red, but still gave it a try!

I clearly pushed it with trying a 3rd bite......

Then he continued to relive the whole crazy idea of eating with a spoon! If that face doesn't break your heart I don't know what would! Needless to say, I think we'll wait another week or so before I torture my little guy again!






4 comments:

Steph and Andrew said...

wow, that is pretty much the cutest thing that I have ever seen. I love the time line! But to be fair I don't really like bannana rice cereal either...

Vanessa said...

That is so cute! I love the naked pictures, now we can really see his cute chubs! I love it!

Angie said...

Tommy never would eat any form of rice cereal all by itself-he went straight to sweet potatoes. Chase just has a delicate palette.

The Cobells said...

He is so cute. He is getting so big.