Wednesday, March 18, 2009

For Nan

Dear Nan,

My mommy told me how much you miss me, so I wanted to tell you all of the fun things I have been up to lately! I have been learning something new everyday! It has been warming up here and I was finally able to go outside and play in the grass. I had a lot of fun, but the cars driving by were big and scary! I crawl all over the place, mostly trying to get things I shouldn't like cords, lamps, or Macey's water bowl. After a day in my life of crawling, playing, and fun, I am so tired that I fall asleep sitting up. My mommy and daddy think I am the best thing there ever was, but they may be biased. I cannot wait to see you in a couple of weeks! I miss you, and love you Nan!



2 comments:

Peggy said...

Thank you my Chase!!! I was so excited to see your pictures. You get cuter by the day and we get more excited about our trip to come and see you! I sure love you! Nan

Angie said...

I know I keep saying this but he is SOOO BIG!