Friday, March 20, 2009

I don't know how it has happened, but somehow an entire year has gone by since we had our little Chase. I know every parent probably feels similarly, but I am shocked at how quickly this year went by. I cannot put into words how much I have treasured each day I have been so lucky to have with Chase. He is such a blessing to us, and I feel honored to be his mom.

Tomorrow marks one year since we met our little guy, and what a wonderful year we have had. It was full of fun, a lot of learning, fear, love, and whole lot of hugs and kisses. If this year with him is any indication of how wonderful the rest of our lives will be together, I can't wait!

I love you Chase, and I wish you all the happiness your little heart desires. Happy Birthday!!!!

1 comments:

Cher said...

so cute. love the pics, especially the bare bum one. ha ha.
happy birthday chase.