Saturday, March 7, 2009

Awesome Possum

Whoever came up with that saying, "awesome possum" clearly has never had a possum living in their garage. Yuck yuck yuck. When we got home last night, this not so little creature was in our garage. He was very comfortable there, and it took a lot of manipulating to get him to leave. Thankfully the VanBibers were here and willing to help....because we all know I was not anywhere near this gross little thing. I didn't think it could have gotten much worse than the mouse problem of 07', but I think it just did!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

That's a cute defenseless little possum. I'll bet Chase would have loved that! I'm glad it wasn't a skunk! You wouldn't have taken pictures! Love ya, mom

cherilyn said...

wow, that is big. i wouldn't get near it either.

Steph and Andrew said...

do you remember when we where at your house and you saw a mouse and wouldn't come off the couch...ya that was funny. I can only imagine how entertaining this must have been:) Sorry I missed it!

Angie said...

Possums eat mice so at least you can't have both problems at the same time?

The Cobells said...

You have all the fun! I would not get close to it too.