Monday, January 26, 2009

Our 2008

The year of 2008 was a crazy one full of fun, many new adventures, a lot of changes, and we wouldn't have it any other way!



It was a long road to get here, but worth every step of the way! This was 5 days before I had Chase, I was one hot mama!

We are moving where? Nate matched at Dartmouth for his residency, I was a little shocked. It was a very exciting day, which led to me going into labor a few short hours later!
On March 21st at 12:28pm we finally met our little angel! This was the best day of our year.
Chase smiled for the first time on Mother's Day-and we were able to get a picture of it! I couldn't have asked for more on my first Mother's Day!
In May Nate graduated from Medical School! After 10 years at the UofU he graduated with a Bachelors degree in French Literature, and Masters in Science and Public Health, and then finally Medical School! He rocks.
After a red-eye flight with my mom, Chase, and Macey we finally arrived to our new life in Vermont....and this is what it looked like! Yikes. Thankfully my mom is amazing and we had it looking like home in no time!
I love this picture. Chase never cries like this, but when I tried to feed him cereal for the first time I think I broke his heart.
It was SO much fun taking Chase to the ocean for the first time. He loved digging his toes into the sand and getting all dirty! Halloween is so much more fun when you have a little one! Chase loved his Halloween costume. Anytime we put it on he would just laugh right along with us! He made the cutest elephant. He also makes one cute little Santa!
I can honestly say 2008 has been the greatest year yet!

7 comments:

Eric & Jinaya Whiting said...

You were a hot pregnant mama!!! It is crazy everything and how many things happen in a year. How are you guys doing? Did you have a good Christmas?

cherilyn said...

wow, that was a big year! how awesome. love the pics.

Peggy said...

I still haven't said you could move to Vermont! But on the other hand, I couldn't be happier for you and your "family". Life is full of miracles. I love you! mom

The Flitton's said...

Hey- it's Becky - how are you? You guys look so good. I hope all is well. Email me so I can let you see my blog and so we can keep in contact. flittonrebecca@yahoo

Rich Family said...

I loved this post. You definetly had an eventful year. What a cute family. I love Chase's Halloween costume. He seems like such a happy guy. When does he turn 1? Have a good day!

Alison Heiner said...

I love your cute photos. You make motherhood look so amazing. You are such a great example to me.

Nicole said...

You ARE one hot pregnant mama! You looked so good (brat). :)

It's fun to see pics of the time before I knew you. We are so happy you matched here. How did we ever get along without you guys!