Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to the 80's

So, I am not one to normally rush into doing something. I usually think about it, and analyze the pros and cons way longer than anyone ever should. Well, I have just been reminded that there is a reason I do not rush into things....this is what can happen!




















No, I am not trying to give my son "steps", it just sort of happened? I thought to myself, "how hard can it be to just trim around his ears"? I went for it, completely forgetting he is 9 months old! I think it's obvious I am not meant to cut hair! I am sorry Chase-I promise to never cut your hair again! It's a good thing you're so cute, maybe nobody will notice :(

6 comments:

cherilyn said...

ha ha ha. i wouldn't have noticed i'm sure. but it's kinda funny now that you point it out.

Nicole said...

The mullet doesn't look so bad on that sweet face. Love it - you can come practice on Mike.

I love that picture of Chase in the tube. Could that be any sweeter!!

Nicole said...

TUB I mean! ha

Peggy said...

What you do...You do well! Look at that smile, he could care less.
If you should try again, try "little" snips.
Love you!

Cassi said...

Go to my blog and link over to Angie Ostler, my sister-in-law. She has a super funny story like this one!

Lynley said...

Diana! I am dying at your hair-cutting skills! I actually just cut Jack's hair the exact same way (not on purpose)-with "steps"! I guess we'll get better at this as the years go on!