Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged

TV shows I like to watch

1. Desperate Housewives
2. The Office
3. Boston Legal
4. Gilmore Girls
5. America's Funniest Home Videos

Things that happened to me yesterday

1. I turned 26!!
2. Nate was on call so I spent most of the day sad I was by myself on my birthday
3. Watched a movie about the Holocaust and stopped feeling sad for myself
4. Had a birthday dinner and cake with my favorite VanBiber family
5. Took a nice and long bath to relax my aging body!

Favorite places to eat

1. Happy Sumo
2. Cafe Rio
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Taco Bell

Things I am looking forward to

1. Our first Christmas with Chase
2. Nates next day off
3. Visiting UTAH and all of the people we love there!
4. The year 2012 when Nate will finally be done with Residency
5. Decorating my house for Christmas, which I do way too early according to Nate

Things on my wish list...where do I even begin

1. Warm clothes...it's really cold here
2. New countertops, mine are currently green--very green
3. A new carseat for Chase
4. Nice fluffy carpet
5. PJ's, I have a new obsession

People I tag

1. Steph
2. Vanessa
3. Mom
4. Angie
5. Shauna

3 comments:

Peggy said...

What's a "tag"? JK! No really...call me later!
Love ya! mom

Troy and Mindi said...

Happy Birthday Di!

Steph and Andrew said...

I don't know what being "tagged" means. Could someone please explain.