Friday, November 28, 2008

Are we having fun yet?

When I saw this gingerbread house kit I was so excited at the thought of sitting down as family and making it together. Then I remembered I am the wife of a resident and more often than not Chase and I are the only 2 available for such things. So we set up the tripod and the "fun" began.

It all came in a nice ORGANIZED package, just the way I like it. If it only could have stayed organized, and if only Chase would have had the slightest amount of interest in a gingerbread house.....



Even though it was a mess, Nate couldn't be here, and Chase could have cared less, these are the memories I'm thankful for! So there it is, our first and probably only gingerbread house!!!

4 comments:

Cher said...

nice work! i love doing ginger bread houses, i want to do one this year! maybe lucy will like it?

Peggy said...

You are amazing! Your love of life and family are such are such a tribute to the wonderful woman you are. I am such a lucky mom.
Can you believe you'll be here in 3 weeks??? We can't wait! Love you all!

Angie said...

We still do them- now that Tommy is the main decorator they are not so pretty as yours. We also tend to wait until a little closer to the holiday because Tommy asks me 50 times a day when he gets to eat it. He will like that part.

AJ Gorham said...

Love the gingerbread house! You and Chase are sure to be best friends for life because you "take the time" to enjoy life with him!