Sunday, November 28, 2010

party of 5


Reid Michael Kofford
11.27.1o 2:14am
4 pounds 6 ounces

Drew Benjamin Kofford
11.27.10 2:15am
4 pounds 7 ounces

The challenges this pregnancy brought became a distant memory the second these 2 entered the world! My heart instantly grew, and we are completely in love with every piece of them.

Nate and I had planned a night out together to go to dinner & a movie. I had a doctor's appointment that we went to first where we found out our date night was going to be a night in labor & delivery instead!

Proud papa holding the little ones for the first time
There really is nothing better than meeting your new child for the first time. Everything happened so quickly, and was kind of a blur...but this moment...I'll never forget.

Where would we be without Dena? It was such an amazing blessing having her here with us for the last 4 weeks. We could have never made it this far without her. This picture captured such a priceless moment, I am so thankful for her!
And there a no words to describe how much I love my Chase. I have been so worried about adding 2 new babies to our perfect little duo. He is no doubt my best buddy, I LOVE being his mom. He has made this scary transition seem so natural. It feels like he knew right away that he has a new role in our family--the big brother!



Everyone is doing great! Drew had a very quick stay in the NICU to make sure he was breathing ok, he got the green light after a few hours and he was back in my arms right where he belongs.

11 comments:

Vanessa said...

All I can do is sit here and cry, I am soooo happy for you and so sad that I can't be there with you! What adorable little boys and LOVE their names;-) I love you and miss you terribly! Talk to you soon.

Peggy said...

Nothing but miracles filled with so much love. Wow, a family of FIVE! Awesome! I can hardly wait to be there Thursday night!!!! I love you and am so proud of you guys! You did it!

Cher said...

i can't believe you have 2!! new beautiful babes. congrats! how many weeks early were they?

Angie said...

I'm all teary too! Di, they are beautiful. We are so thirlled for all of you. Can't wait to meet them in March.

Andrea said...

I linked to your blog from Angie's. Congrats Nate and family! What cute boys!!

On another note, I noticed you live in Vermont. I have some very good friends that I think might be in your stake? Austin and Emily Gray. They live in Northfield and she's a professor at Norwich.

Anyway, congrats on your new additions!!

Andrea (Caldwell) Card

Carole said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I am so glad that they are here and healthy. What an awesome family.

Troy and Mindi said...

They are just perfect! good work you guys! I can't wait to meet them! conrats.

Alison Heiner said...

How awesome! I am so happy for you guys. They are adorable. I am so glad they are doing so well.

The Cobells said...

So So cute! We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet them.

The Beckstroms said...

Now that is the BEST Christmas present ever! We are so glad that everything went well and that Drew and Reid (so darling!) are safe and with their family. We love you guys and Di, you look incredible! Thanks for making me cry "happy tears" as Caroline says :)

Here And Happy! said...

Wow! You all made it through safely. We are delighted for you all! Miracles!!! Di, we're soooooo proud of you. You sacrificed so much for these two darlings. Nate--can there be a prouder moment? Your family is growing in such precious ways. Chase, you're on, Big B.! Congrats!!!