Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

We had such a fun Halloween this year! Chase was so excited about everything, it made it so much more fun. Chase painted his own pumpkin this year, if I do say so myself, I think it was a masterpiece!

And...why hasn't anyone told me I have the 'pregnancy face'? I didn't notice until I saw the pictures-and trust me, this one was the best angle...
Apparently, carved pumpkins are scary to the child who I really wasn't sure was fearful of anything. He always kept a safe distance. When we were done carving the pumpkins we had to turn the faces around so he would stop hyperventilating!
Chase has loved every minute with his Great-Grandma Verna. He simply adores her as much as the rest of us! We are so sad to let her go tomorrow, but we know she has a huge fan club awaiting her arrival back in Utah. Thanks for letting us take her away from all of you for so long!
Well, this was the popular pose this year for Chase? Every time he would see the flash he would immediately put his head down. Looking at the camera or not, he looked adorable, and he loved his costume! He is my favorite.
At our ward Halloween party, Chase galloped around the parade with such excitement. The best part was that Nate was galloping right behind him! Chase really has no idea how lucky he is to have such a fun Daddy! They are so unbelievably cute together. The rest of the world doesn't seem to exist, or matter, when they are together.
This was Nate's first and only attempt at getting Chase to look at the camera. Little stinker!
I love my boys, and can't wait to have 2 more!!!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Awesome! And I love my girls pregnant face too! Anticipation is really building the closer it gets! I'm so excited for my "shift" I can hardly wait! Counting the days!

The Beckstroms said...

ok, Chase looks adorable!! Great costume!

Jeremy and Jami said...

Yeah! Your babies are still inside! You're going to make it, Di. I'm glad you had some fun for Halloween.

Trisha said...

45 more days Di! That is so awesome, those two little guys will be here before you know it, and then you can let the real FUN begin! The pregnant face? Whatever. I still have the pregnant face and my babies just turned 2. You look seriously beautiful! Hang in there. Oh, when you get a chance can you also send me your home address to my e-mail address? It's
trishapreece23@hotmail.com Thanks