Thursday, April 1, 2010

Utah

Our trip home to Utah flew by! We had a great week visiting our favorite state, and all of our favorite people who live there. We spent most of our time hanging out with our families. We stayed busy by going to museums, the zoo, playing on tractors, learning how to feed chickens and getting their eggs, and playing a lot with cousins! Best of all, we were able to celebrate Chase's 2nd birthday a couple of days early with the family. My sisters made Chase's super cute beach ball cake, and then we all went swimming! Chase had such a great time, and it was really special for us to celebrate our little man turning 2 with our FAMILY!

Thanks for all of the fun, and all of the memories. We miss you already!

5 comments:

Adam B said...

I can't believe that Chase is two already! I am glad to hear that you guys had a good time in Utah. We need to plan to get together sometime before we head back to Utah for the summer. I know this its lame that I don't have time until then, but do you guys have time to hang out any day between May 8th and 12th? After finals...before Utah! I will have Andrea call you guys, but just be thinking about it.

Trisha said...

I was showing your cute pictures of your trip to Utah to my little Kelsie. She pipes up and says, "Wow, it looks like his Mom is young." So cute! You do look young, and I guess that Kelsie's mom looks OLD. We are going to Utah in about seven weeks, can't wait. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Here And Happy! said...

You can't imagine how wonderful it feels to be on the receiving end of having your kids "come home"! I'm sure your families loved the time they got to spend with you and your adorable son. Kids change fast, so time with them is precious time. I can't wait to see ours in May! Love you.

Andrea Dent said...

Ok, this is random, I hope you don't mind! We've been working on getting in touch with those from DHS '00, so that you can receive info for the 10 year reunion coming up. That has sent me to facebook, which then led me to a few blogs! Would you mind sending me an email with your contact info so that we can put it on the updated list?

I hope all is well for you Diana! Andrea (Nelson) Dent
Here's my email: anniedent@gmail.com

The Beckstroms said...

I don't know about you guys, but we are ready to go to that ice cream place again!! I hope it's open. We get to see you soon, can't wait!