Monday, February 28, 2011

three months

I don't know how it has happened so quickly, but these 2 little cuties are already 3 months old. What an adventure the last 3 months have been. I think it has gotten easier...although after last night I'm not so sure :)
They love to eat, be swaddled when they are sleepy, they like to snooze in their swings, they go to bed every night by 7, but we still get to party 2-3 times a night...hopefully that will change soon? They love lying next to each other, they love their big brother, and boy does he love them. They love it when there daddy is home. Nate has a hard time getting anything else done because he just sits and loves on his little ones. He is simply the best. The twins love a lot of things, but I have to say, I think they love their mommy the most :) and I am perfectly ok with it.
Having twins has been...well...hard! I would be lying if I said there weren't moments I wasn't sure if I can go on another minute with the demands of 2 newborns. But all the other minutes of the day I cannot imagine going a minute without them. I love you, my angels.

Drew is my little smiley boy. He has no idea how it melts my heart...or maybe he does! He has big blue eyes that are already so full of life. He is an easy, happy baby, but he still is a little firecracker-I just love that about him. He loves his bedtime, but he wakes up the most, and has a harder time going back to sleep. Every morning at 4am, like clockwork, he's up...and not happy about it. During the day he loves to kick and coo, and he loves to play peek-a-boo. When he gets sleepy he loves to be swaddled and snuggled.
Reid. How I love my little Reid. He is serious, and calm. He does have a little reflux which leads to a bit of fussiness, but nothing we can't handle. He has beautiful blue eyes that when you get to look into you feel like he's looking into your soul. He loves to be snuggled tight, especially in his mommies arms. He loves to sleep, look at the fan, listen to music, and he LOVES to kick his little leggies.

Thank you for letting us be your parents! We love you our little ones.

xo

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

oh my how I can't wait for next week!!!!I can not believe it is almost time that I finally get to meet my handsomly adorable little nephews. They have grown SOOO much! can't wait for all of the snuggles. Love you guys see you soon!!!!

Mindi said...

They are so sweet Di. It was so fun to see you guys this weekend! Have fun on your trip to Utah!

Here And Happy! said...

I'm glad to get to know each one of these precious little boys. Good job keeping them alive! I know that's harder than it sounds. Smooches.