Monday, December 7, 2009

the boys


It snowed!!! We have had an unusually warm fall in New England which we have all been grateful for, but we were ready for some snow! Chase has been completely entertained by everything about the snow. He loves to tip his head back and let the snowflakes fall on his face, watch his daddy throw snow balls for Macey to chase, and he loves knocking the snow off of the fence. Cute.

I'm clearly behind, I realize Halloween was well over a month ago. But seriously, he made the cutest cowboy...ever.



And last but certainly not least....this. I don't really know what to say about these two? It started with growing a beard, and ended with this. We could not look at them with a straight face for THREE days. That's right, these crazy guys wore these things for 3 days.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Love these pic's! All of them! Little Chase wins my heart though. Cute little "Dude"! Now I miss you even more!
Love you, mom

Trisha said...

Okay, love the cowboy picture, and Chase does make a cute cowboy. Don't love the stache, and can I add that it must be an anesthesia thing. So all the guys in Kevin's department decide that they are going to grow mustaches for the annual Christmas party which was a few nights ago. Kevin looked beyond hideous with his. I was just getting ready to post some pictures of him on our blog with his stache. Oh, the crazy things these boys do!

Adam B said...

He is the stinkin' cutest cowyboy that I have ever seen! My final got postponed due to this snowstorm. Can you believe it? Oh well. Thanks for coming to visit us yesterday. It was great to see you guys and for Olive to have some family come and visit her!

The Cobells said...

The cowboy pictures are so cute.