Friday, September 18, 2009

proud mama

Days like these are the days I am pretty sure I have it all figured out.
Then the very next day Chase spent the majority of his day with a bucket on his head. I am reminded I really don't have it figured out at all, but that is what makes everyday so much fun. Reading books or running around with a bucket on his head, I am one proud mom who is enjoying every second with this crazy little ball of love.

i love you Chase, thanks for letting me be your mommy!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

There's nothing like a day in the life of a child! You love the good and not so good. They don't last forever.
Love you, mom

Vanessa said...

Thanks for sharing pictures like these! Even though it is hard it helps to see the cute fun things he does and watch it grow up in pictures! Love you and miss you!!!!

Vanessa

ktholmes11 said...

That is too funny! I know exactly how you feel! Chase is really cute, even with a bucket on his head!

The Flitton's said...

I want you to know that Jackson still enjoys putting buckets on his head! These little boys are just too cute.

Cher said...

ha ha, that's great. love the post.