Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Watch out world, here I come

It finally happened, Chase learned to crawl!

We were beginning to think he was going to skip crawling and go straight to walking, since he is 11 months old. Yesterday he figured out he can not only crawl backwards, but he can crawl forward as well. This new discovery has made him a very happy little boy, and me a very happy mom! While I was making dinner tonight he crawled into the kitchen to see me....melted my heart. Now we need to baby proof the house!

7 comments:

Peggy said...

That's my little Chaser! He's growing up too fast! We can hardly wait to visit and play with this little guy. We sure love you and miss you guys.
I looked this morning hoping there was a new entry...was so excited to see one tonight. Thanks a bunch! Love, mom

Steph and Andrew said...

he is so stinkin cute! We miss him so much and I am so sad we can't come to visit :( Stupid school.

cherilyn said...

hooray! he'll be walking before you know it.

Angie said...

Look at him go! Hooray1

Cassi said...

Yippiee! Thats so great! Chloe is sooo close herself, perhaps Chase can give her some pointers!

Dena said...

Yiptidoo!!!WooHoo!!!Lucky You!!!Isn't it just wonderful! And It keeps getting better and better........

See you soon, Mom

Rich Family said...

That is so exciting. Avery was a late crawler too. I remember working with her all the time and being so excited when it happened. Now she is walking and into everything. But it is still fun!