Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Boston Boy

Nate and his fellow interns all had the day off on Monday so we all took advantage of the time and drove down to Boston. Unfortunately, we went on the coldest day of the year (really the coldest day I have ever experienced in my life) to go. When we left it was a toasty 3 degrees and never really climbed up much past 10 degrees. It was FREEZING.

This picture is at the top of the Prudential Building which is I think the tallest building in Boston. It was a clear day so we were able to see the entire city. Chase really liked looking out the windows and decided it would be fun to repeatedly jump towards the window on the 50th floor. Boston is such a great city, we had so much fun! And if anyone ever comes and visits us, we can go and have some fun in Boston too!:)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love Boston! But I'll come visit when it's warm- I've lived in that kind of cold and I have nothing but the deepest sympathy for you.

Vanessa said...

What a cute little boy! I can't wait until next week! Yeah! Got a busy day ahead of us, but it is a fun, exciting busy;) Love ya and see you next week.