Monday, October 20, 2008

Lets give it another try...

After our first attempt of feeding Chase food I was very nervous to give it another try. We got all set up, the bib, the camera, the video camera, and of course the bananas! Not sure what kind of reaction we would get this time, we just went for it! This is one happy boy, who LOVES food! We really had nothing to worry about, other than getting the next bite into his mouth fast enough!


Way to go Chase! He has ventured on from bananas now, and he even had some of his daddy's pumpkin pie last night. I don't know if we'll ever get him to eat baby food again!:)



4 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh, I just want to squeeze him! What a doll! He looks like he couldn't be happier. I think he does like this "food" thing. Love that smile! Thanks for the darling pictures!

Angie said...

You won't- once my boys found out about real food they were pretty much done with that baby stuff. He is SO CUTE! Serious, those cheeks!

The Cobells said...

I can't get over how cute he is. I'm sorry that your parents were not able to come. Hope things are going well. We need to get together soon.

Dena said...

Hi,

I am finally home. What a wonderful welcome. the cutest blog pics and an adorable elephant.

Thanks, love, Dena